Why Are Buyers Keeping a Lookout for New Launch Condos in Jurong

There are a number of reasons why investors are attracted to Jurong New Launch Condos. These include proximity to Yuhua Market and Lakeside MRT station, a progressive payment plan and the developer’s small size. These reasons will help you decide whether Jurong New Launch Condos are worth investing in. You will also be able to pick a unit that suits your needs and preferences.

Lakeside MRT Station

New Launch Condos in Jurong are attracting buyers to the area as the nearby Lakeside MRT station provides easy access to many amenities. Residents of the new launch condos can head to Jurong East and explore the Jurong Point and Jurong East Mall. Additionally, residents can take advantage of other amenities and services in the vicinity, such as Boon Lay Shopping Centre and Taman Jurong.

A world-class science centre will be built in the area, with four to five additional edutainment attractions in the vicinity. The area will also be home to a number of boutique hotels and F&B outlets. As the area is rapidly developing, investors and home buyers will be looking for investment opportunities. Currently, there are a few private launches in the Lakeside area.

Location near Yuhua Market

Jurong New Launch Condos are located near the Yuhua Market, a bustling and vibrant neighbourhood in the western part of Singapore. The area has ample amenities, such as a mall, schools, and mom-and-pop stores. Investors who prefer a family-friendly environment will appreciate the condo’s proximity to several schools, including the Canadian International School.

Parc Oasis offers views of the Jurong lake and is close to the Chinese Garden MRT station. It is also within walking distance of two hawker centres and a market. The location is attractive as there are transformation plans in the works for Jurong, including a major shopping district.

Jurong East Central is another new development that is near the Jurong MRT station. It offers private property investors a great location in Jurong, near amenities such as the JCube shopping mall. Jurong East Central will also offer a World Class Science Centre and a waterfront park.

Availability of progressive payment plan

When buying a new condo in Singapore, you may want to consider the availability of a progressive payment plan. This is a method that allows you to pay the initial 20% down payment, and the remaining 80% can be secured through a mortgage loan from a bank. This method is a great option for buyers with a good credit history.

A new launch condo will have brand new fittings and fixtures, so you will need less renovation and maintenance costs in the long run. Developers may also offer special deals and discounts, especially during festive seasons. Some examples of these deals include VVIP discounts, stamp duty reimbursements, and Sta-and-Pay schemes.

Developer’s small size

A prime location and competitively priced units make Parkview Residences a good investment in the Singapore real estate market. These condos are located close to many amenities in the Jurong area, such as schools and shopping malls. Furthermore, the density is excellent. According to some sources, Parkview is the second-highest density among residential condos in Singapore after Parc Clematis. The project’s layout and location are similar to the iconic Parc Clematis, so investors are encouraged to invest here.

Jurong’s mix-use developments have proved to be popular with Singapore property investors. For example, Le Quest is located just a few minutes walk from the Jurong Central Business District. It has a commercial component located on the first floor, making it an ideal investment for those who wish to enjoy a lifestyle close to the city. Additionally, Le Quest offers a variety of layouts, including Studio + Study, 1 Bedroom + Study, and more.

Amenities offered

Jurong New Launch Condos is a brand new development that offers luxurious residences at affordable prices. Its prime location makes it a good choice for young professionals and retirees. It is just 400m from Lakeside MRT Station, which runs on the East West Line. Besides, multiple bus services are available at the Jurong East Bus Interchange. Besides, the Pan Island Expressway is located nearby and you can reach Orchard Shopping Belt in 15 minutes.

The new Jurong New Launch Condos feature a range of apartment types and floor plans. These apartments range from one to five bedrooms. There are 696 residential units and three commercial units available in this project. Some units even feature dual key option.